We accept installment payments for a minimum bill of Php 2,000.00 excluding local shipping fee.
Select Installment Payment upon checkout and fill out this form.
Through the Want It Installment Payment Program, availing your favorite K-Pop merch won’t be hard on the pocket!
Q: What do you mean by “installment payment”?
A: An installment payment is a series of payments instead of a full payment to compensate the seller.
Q: Who are the qualified customers for this program?
A: Customers who have a minimum total bill of ₱2,000 are eligible for this program. However, if the customer is a minor, he/she should have a representative of legal age.
Q: How many months can I pay?
|MINIMUM TOTAL BILL||INSTALLMENT TERM|
|₱5,000 and above||3 months|
Q: Does my monthly payment include interest?
A: No, your monthly payment is totally interest free!
Q: How much should I pay for the first installment?
|TERM||MINIMUM FOR 1ST INSTALLMENT|
Q: When will I pay for the first installment?
A: The first installment should be paid on the deadline of payment (DOP).
Q: When will be my next due date?
A: Your next due date shall be on the same day of the next month/s. For example, you paid for your first installment on April 13, 2020. Your next due date will be on May 13, 2020.
Q: I failed to pay on my due date. Is that okay?
A: That will not be a problem. A 3-day grace period is applied in this program. However, if you still fail to pay 3 days after your due date, you will be charged for a late payment fee of ₱300.
Q: What items are qualified in the installment program?
A: All items are qualified, including fan club assistance, if the minimum total bill is ₱2,000.
Q: I am interested in an item that is worth ₱1500 and my friend is interested in an item that is worth ₱600. Can we combine our order so that we can qualify for the installment program?
A: Yes, you may. Although if the items are for shipping and not for a meet-up, the items can only be shipped to 1 shipping address.
Q: I ordered in a GO and would like to purchase an on-hand item and the total bill would be more than ₱2,000. Would that be qualified for the installment plan?
A: As of now, orders for on-hand and GO cannot be combined to be eligible for the installment plan.
Q: Are shipping fees included in the installment?
A: No, shipping fees are not included in the installment and should be paid in full once charged.
1. International Shipping Fee (ex. EMS fee) – if the item price is not “all-in”
2. Local Shipping Fee or “LSF”
Q: Are there requirements in availing the installment program?
A: Yes, there are.
- Agreement Form for Installment Payment which we will provide
- Contactable Personal Reference
- Copy of identification
- 1 valid government ID for non-students
- b. Latest school ID for students (undergraduate students only)
Q: How many times can I avail the installment program?
A: There is no limit in availing the installment program. If you meet the ₱2,000 requirement, you may avail.
Q: Is your program subject for approval?
A: No, it's not, but we review the applications submitted. If there would be customers who would want to avail again but are not good payers, we have the right to reject.
- Shipping fee/s (international shipping fee if the item price is not “all-in”, and local shipping fee if applicable¬) is not included.
- Grace period of 3 calendar days after due date will be applied.
- Late payment fee of ₱300 shall be charged if unpaid after the last day of the grace period.
- Provide identification (ID) and a contactable personal reference.
- Failure to pay after the end of the term will be tagged as a bogus buyer and will be posted in all of our social media platforms.